*Magnet Field Therapy is not suitable for the following people:
Those with pacemakers, defibrillators, insulin pumps and pregnant women.
IF IN ANY DOUBT PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR GP
There are many reasons why you should do business with us but are too numerous to mention here so we willsummarise:
When a magnet is placed on the skin a dual reaction is created. Firstly the soft tissue lengthens and relaxes the muscle or ligament that is damaged thereby allowing the previously restricted oxygen and blood flow to access the damaged area.
An injured area is surrounded by inflammation that will include lactic acids, calcium and other deposits all of an acidic nature. The introduction of magnetic therapy to the skin allows an increase of alkaline to the area and because the acidity present reacts against alkaline the body begins to develop the healing process by detoxifying the area.
Because the blood in our body is continually circulating it will periodically become close to the magnet on the body and this in turn allows the ions in the blood to become agitated releasing the debris that cling to the walls of the cells. Magnets discharge toxins and as a consequence the body needs to flush these out. Drinking water is the best way to rid the body of these poisons by flushing the system and replenishing the cells.
Click here: The PROOF! PANEL examines Magnetic Insoles
According to recent scientific studies 75 to 90% (depending on the condition) benefit from magnet therapy. It is estimated that over 120 million people worldwide use it.
For how long should I use a magnetic product?
Listen to your body and decide according to your personal results. Some people use magnet therapy until the pain or symptoms disappear and re-apply when conditions worsen. Other people use magnetic products most of the time.
The World Health Organisation study on magnetic fields, published in 1997, declared magnets safe. Over the past few years people throughout the world have begun to accept the use of alternate and complementary medicine. We no longer want to fill our bodies with drugs that we have to depend on for the rest of our lives. We are continually searching for new methods of therapy that work and above all are safe. It is to this end that magnet therapy has proved itself to be a safe alternative to drugs and surgery wherever possible. The only people that should avoid magnet therapy are those with a pacemaker, defibrillator, insulin pump or if you are pregnant.
|Improves overall heath and aids restful sleep||Reduces swelling and bruising|
|Aids recovery in sports injuries notably torn ligaments, tendons and muscles||Aids healing i.e. bone splintering|
|Alleviates headaches and migraines||Improves strength and energy|
|Helps balance blood pressure||Relieves pain|
|Increases resistance to infection||Assists removal of waste products including cholesterol and fat deposits|
As indicated in the results of all the important scientific studies, no adverse side effects have been observed with magnet therapy. A very small percentage of users may experience mild, temporary symptoms such as light-headedness, a tingling sensation, a feeling of warmth and increased thirst. In rare instances, as part of the healing process, a particular condition may feel worse before beginning to improve. These sensations are temporary and can be eliminated by removing the product and reintroducing it to the body at a slower rate.
This can vary from a few minutes to several weeks. Generally people will notice an improvement within several hours to one week. With some conditions the results are very dramatic while with others the effect can be very subtle. If you are not sure whether your magnetic product works for you, simply take it off for a while, then if your pain or symptoms reappear it is a confirmation that magnets are helpful for your condition.
In general the rule of thumb is "put the oil where it squeaks the loudest" and choose the product(s) you are most comfortable using. Nothing works if it is not used. For general health and well-being, energy and balance most people prefer easy to wear, attractive magnetic jewellery, insoles and sleep systems.
How long will magnets maintain their power?
Properly used they should retain their field for a lifetime. They can be demagnetized if exposed to high heat of 250 degrees farenheit (140 celsius) or more.
Gauss is the unit used to indicate the strength of a magnetic material. Just as light bulbs are measured in watts, magnets are measured in gauss. It is greatly misused by some manufacturers who use material core gauss to indicate the strength of their products when surface gauss is more widely acknowledged. For example, the earth's magnetic field is 0.5 gauss and a fridge magnet is around 20 gauss. One might then assume that a fridge magnet is more powerful than the earth. This of course is incorrect, the earth, due to its immense size is immeasurably more powerful. Unfortunately there is no standard mathematical formula to calculate the strength of a particular magnet. Generally, magnets used in magnet therapy products range from 300 to 3000 gauss.
Every magnet has a north and a south pole. When a magnetic product is called North Pole it means that all the magnets in the product are placed so that North Pole contacts the body. When a product is Bi-Polar it means that the magnets are arranged so that both North and South Poles contact the body.
The polarities are said to have the following effects: North Pole: Calming, relaxing South Pole: Stimulating, activating
As a general guide a minimum of four glasses a day will suffice, however experts recommend 2 litres. Failing to drink water will just recycle the pollutants back around the body. The regular use of magnets will make you thirsty but providing you listen to your body and replenish water as necessary your system will respond accordingly by flushing out any impurities.